Friday, November 15, 2019

Cracker Barrel Tewksbury

I decided to give the Friday Fish Fry another chance at Cracker Barrel in Tewksbury. They now do Country Fried Chicken every day.



They have plenty of parking and are located just off Rte 495.



It's a big place with a country store upfront, and they weren't really busy today at lunch.



Here is the aforementioned Friday Fish Fry (10.99). "Starting at 11 AM, we serve four Cod fillets, hand-dipped in our own special batter and fried. We suggest enjoying them with Homestyle Fries and Cole Slaw". I have always been served the whole fish filet. I went with mashed potatoes and coleslaw. The mashed is made from real potatoes and benefitted from getting some butter mixed in. The fish was on the drier side, but the batter was excellent and well seasoned. My waiter asked if I wanted gravy with my mashed, and I ended up getting it on the side. With salt and lots of pepper, it was OK. Service was enjoyable, and my waiter wrote down my order and then repeated it back to me to make sure it was correct.

Address 1795 Andover St, Tewksbury, MA 01876 Phone number (978) 858-3717

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE GOING TO THE STORE AT CRACKER BARREL. YOU CAN FIND THINGS YOU DON'T SEE ANYWHERE ELSE.

    ReplyDelete