Sunday, November 17, 2019

Popeyes Chelmsford

I have now seen too many pictures on IG to be able to ignore the Chicken Sandwich from Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, so I headed up to their location in Chelmsford.


The place was not clean. The soda machine was gross. There was no salt or pepper available. There were no trays available. The Chicken Sandwich ($3.99) was pretty good even if the sauce was applied very unevenly and there was only one pickle on top. It was crunchy and juicy. I have always liked their mashed with gravy ($2.29). The serving of the mash was very small. It was also like pulling teeth when ordering.
-Do you want the combo?
-No, just the sandwich.
- so you don't want the combo?
-No.
- I also want a side of mashed.
-So you want the combo?
-No.
- You don't want the drink?
-No.
All of this was conducted in English with a very heavy Indian accent. To top it off, they took the receipt back when I picked up my order, sans tray. Now I can't give feedback and get free food.

No comments:

Post a Comment