Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Buono Bistro North Andover

My first choice for lunch didn't work out, so I stopped by Buono Bistro in North Andover instead. I had a pleasant lunch here on a previous visit.



This is not the entrance. There is parking on the side of the building.



They have a very pleasant dining room, and I got a sunny hightop next to the windows.



Fresh crusty bread with an interesting dipping oil. Linen napkins and good cutlery. They have a reasonably priced lunch menu.



Today I went with the Baked Haddock ($13). "Lightly breaded baked haddock served with fresh herbs, roasted potatoes, and julienne vegetables". The fish was seasoned and cooked really well. The potatoes were overcooked and had thick skin left on. The veggies that weren't overcooked was undercooked. The service was very pleasant. They have a Groupon+ available. Unfortunately, mine had expired, so I only got a 5% cashback.

Address: 220 Sutton St, North Andover, MA 01845 Phone: (978) 258-0658

No comments:

Post a Comment