Sunday, January 12, 2020

Casa Blanca North Andover

Casa Blanca Mexican Restaurant in North Andover offered a free Nachos Supreme on their FB page, and I think they have done this before, so it might be worthwhile to follow them. They only serve from the dinner menu on the weekend, and the website forgot to mention this.


This is not the entrance but the bar area. They have private parking.


The inside was pleasant, and the bar/lounge is behind the counter.


I quickly got chips (cold) and salsa. The chips could have been fresher, but they were tasty. I really really liked their salsa, very tasty and I did eat too much chips and salsa.


Here is the aforementioned Nachos Supreme (8.95). "Choice of ground sirloin, chorizo, barbacoa or shredded chicken. Served with refried beans, onions, tomatoes, fresh jalapeños, sour cream, guacamole, and cilantro". I went with the Chorizo, and it was Mexican chorizo. Hold the sour cream. This was really tasty, and I really enjoyed it. The guacamole was fresh, and the thickly sliced jalapenos weren't too spicy. You never know what you will get. The refried beans were just a very thin layer beneath the chips. I had to take my entree to go since I was done after this.


I picked the Combo Laredo (Choose 2) (12.95). "Enchilada, Chile Relleno, Tostada, Burrito, Taco, Tamale or Chimichanga". I picked the Chile Relleno and Enchilada with Pork Chile Verde served with rice and beans. The rice and beans were tasty, would have liked a bit more texture in the beans. The Chile Relleno only filling option was cheese. The poblano was cleaned properly (yeah!) and had just a thin layer of batter (yeah!). The enchilada was a bit light on the sauce, but the Pork Chili Verde was excellent. If the kitchen does a good chili Verde, they do everything well.
Service was excellent with frequent check-ups from the very nice waitress. She even put chips and salsa in my leftovers, how nice is that?

Address: 1070 Osgood St, North Andover, MA 01845 Phone: (978) 683-1177

No comments:

Post a Comment