Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Gene's Chinese Flatbread Cafe Chelmsford

Gene's Chinese Flatbread Cafe in the middle of nowhere on Rte 110 is a really small place that recently opened. The cuisine is from the noodle-centric Shan Xi area of Western China.



Original menu and the #4, Handpulled Noodles is the star but when people come in and asked why he didn't serve Chinese Food the menu was expanded.


Did I say it was a small place? It's Gene himself standing behind the window. Really nice and friendly guy.


Today I tried the #5, House Noodle Soup.


Freshly made thin noodles with pork and veggies and a hint of vinegar. Really nice and the pork was outstanding, wish there was more.

If you click on the Location icon at the bottom of the page, you can see how it's really in the middle of nowhere.

The thought of the day.
Get out of the left lane. It's mine, Mine, Mine. Actually, I have noticed lately that even if I'm doing 85, so is a lot of people and that scares the heck out of me. Having had driving training on a track, it scares me even more.



Gene's Chinese Flatbread Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment