Monday, April 30, 2012

La Carreta Nashua NH

La Carreta used to be a favorite of mine when I worked in Nashua and I try to stop by when I'm in the area. They do "Mexican" food really well without trying to pretend to be something they are not. Tex-Mex here are done well and with a very consistent quality and with a friendly and speedy staff, every visit is a pleasure.




Chips are homemade and plentiful and the salsa is OK. I like the little serving bottle they give you.




Today (and most of the times) I had the Lunch Special #4 Chile Relleno with a Beef Taco and Rice and Beans. The taco with ground beef is tasty and doesn't drip grease all over the place. The Chile Relleno is in my opinion the best one around, very thin and light batter then quickly deep fried and all the seeds have been removed. I really dislike it when the Chile isn't cleaned properly.

The thought of the Day.
None, it's Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment