Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Erawan of Siam Waltham

Erawan of Siam in Waltham is an old Thai favorite of mine from when I used to live closer to it and I visited for lunch today and the food is still excellent and the interior as nice as I remembered. When I arrived at noon there was only one other person in there and I was afraid that the place was going downhill but at 12:30 there was quite a few tables taken.




They have a very extensive lunch menu and also a lunch special combo menu and I opted for a green curry that comes with a spring roll and two little fried dumplings. The spring roll was crispy and filled with something mushy not sure what it was. The dumplings was excellent as was the curry. It was marked as two peppers on the menu and much to my surprise it lived up to it. Not a common occurrence. 




As I said the interior is very nice with lots of work put into it and the walls are also filled with authentic Thai art (I assume). Parking on Moody Street can be tricky but being there just before noon helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment