Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Taipei Gourmet Lexington

Went back to Taipei Gourmet in Lexington for lunch today. I have a cold and I figured a spicy soup would do me good.



Spicy Noodles Soup with Pork hit the spot nicely. She did remember me from last week and the soup did come out nicely spiced, and this time I would agree that it was spicy, they even threw in a bunch of sliced Thai Bird Chilies so it got better as time progressed. The noodles were cooked perfectly, chewy with a nice texture without being undercooked.  

It's interesting to see the older Lexington/Arlington crowd come in being a bit bewildered at not finding the old restaurant. They can still get their Beef and Broccoli or Chicken with mixed veggies so hopefully they will still come here.   
They added a waitress since last week so they must be doing something right.

Taipei Gourmet on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment