Monday, March 4, 2013

Punjab Arlington

I haven't put in an entry for Punjab in Arlington for a while, but I have to give them a shout out for their Chicken Tikka Masala that has ruined all other versions for me. This is my regular Monday Lunch place and they never disappoint.



The little terrace corner next to the big windows is a nice and bright spot where you can enjoy your meal. Would be even better if the elusive sun would reappear again.



Lunch comes with a cup of lentil soup. It also comes with linen napkins and excellent service.



The Chicken Tikka Masala always has very tender chicken cooked in the Tandoori and served with a creamy tomato based sauce that also have a hint of smokiness. I'm assuming the smokiness come from the chicken being cooked in the Tandoori oven. Ordered medium it has a nice spicy bite to offset the creamy sauce. The medium actually borders on hot. The condiment containers are always impeccably clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment