Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Taipei Gourmet Lexington

When I left Taipei Gourmet in Lexington after my lunch today, the AC finally kicked in! Maybe there is hope for that spring thing after all.


There are some changes happening, apart from the new TV and the free WiFi access there is also a couple of walls going up, one separating the takeout area from the dining area, and one shielding the kitchen entrance. The owner was working today so I got a free hot & sour soup while waiting for my entree.



The Pork Chop Rice Plate was a substantial deep fried pork chop with the same trimmings as with the Chicken Leg Rice Plate. I really like the egg, delicious! Underneath the pork chop, there is some fried pork that seeps into the rice and makes it really tasty. The bone in pork chop was, unfortunately, a bit dry, but the coating was nice and crispy.

No comments:

Post a Comment