Wednesday, July 31, 2013

DooWee & Rice Somerville

I haven't been here for a while, but the place still looks the same and so did the pretty cashier. Today I was going to be brave and order the.



Heart-y Fries! The menu said, "Crispy chicken hearts over french fries smothered in great white sauce, garlic chili sauce, and veggies". Veggies? There were no veggies unless you count the lime or the scallions. The chicken hearts were somewhat crispy but most of them was way too chewy for me me. When I got to try them a while back they were way better and really tender. The fries were really good and cooked perfectly. Having tried this, I'll pass in the future in favor of his other excellent dishes. Friend him on Facebook, he posts the daily specials there. Wish I had done that earlier, he had confit duck bao earlier this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment