Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Joe Fish North Reading

Joe Fish in North Reading are located in a former Picadilly's in the same plaza as Walmart. It has got mixed reviews, but I decided to visit for lunch today. I promptly got seated in the bar area without being asked. I could have asked for another table but then I wouldn't have anything to complain about.



Decided to go with just Fish and Chips for $8.99. A good amount of well cooked fresh fish and coated fries with a slightly soupy slaw. Apart from being a bit wet the slaw was fine with some crunchy red cabbage. The tartar sauce in the little plastic cup was OK, I could have done with a refill but the waitress didn't come back until it was time for the check. This place is LOUD. Really really loud. Rte28 is a pain the seat, gazillion traffic lights and plenty of potholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment