Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Pho 88 Lowell

I wanted some Pho today and I haven't been back to Pho 88 in Lowell/Chelmsford for a long while so it was about time.



Not that I needed an appetizer but I ordered the GOI CUON anyway. Fresh Spring Rolls, Shredded Lettuce, Carrots, fresh Mint and Rice Vermicelli, combined with a choice of Shredded Chicken, Sliced Pork, Shrimps or a traditional combination of Sliced Pork, and Shrimp, then wrapped into a softened Rice Paper. A low-fat favorite served with peanut dipping sauce. The dipping sauce is outstandingly delicious! You could eat that with a spoon, and I did.



Again I ordered the #14, XE LUA. Extra large Beef Noodle Soup. Our largest bowl of our most popular Beef (Bo) Noodle Soup combining rare Beef, well-done Brisket, Beef Flank, Tendon and Tripe. As you can see, I got everything and the picture doesn't really show the size of the bowl but it's big. Even the smaller size is big. The broth was rich and delicious, plenty of meat and if you drop in a slice of the pickled jalapeno from the condiment tray, it gets really interesting at the end of your meal. Service is always quick and pleasant here and also good looking.

Pho 88 on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment