Friday, October 4, 2013

Bamboo Bedford

Luckily I had only one more Groupon for Bamboo in Bedford, not really worth the money, but a 1/2 priced lunch is not bad. I had another look at their lunch buffet and there isn't really anything good there, even the "sushi" part of the buffet is mostly rice and vegetables with hardly any fish available.




Ended up in the bar again but the interior is nice and shortly after noon, the place was packed. Not really sure why people pile up so much food on their plates, they aren't going to run out of food but if you want to eat Maki rolls with fried rice, go ahead. The other day I saw someone pour his H&S soup over the rice, never tried that for some reason.



Again, I started with the wings. Not as good as the last time, they had spent a tad too long in the fryolator but they were still moist and tasty. And I didn't get the fancy serving tongs either.




Yuen-Yang Spicy Beef. The menu said "In a hot pepper sauce on a bed of string beans". I must admit that I expected a sauce but that was missing, but there was a lot of hot peppers both the red dried ones and fresh green chilies. I give them kudos for serving spicy food when it's marked as such on the menu. Flash fried string beans were good and the beef was OK. Service was a bit spotty, one bartender serving all the tables in the bar wasn't really enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment