Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Szechuan's Dumpling Arlington

Freezing but sunny today so something hearty was in order so I went to Szechuan's Dumpling in Arlington to see what caught my fancy today for lunch.



The soup today wasn't bad, they called it eggdrop soup, I would call it soup with curdled egg, but it was tasty as opposed to the normal very bland soup.



I love the Twice Cooked Pork here! Made with tender pork belly, crunchy cabbage, sliced hot peppers and salty black beans and, of course the obligatory chili oil on the side. I then went to Trader Joe's down the street and bought a packet of precooked pork belly, you can never have too much pork belly. I also bought a bag of Poutine and that should be interesting to try, it has actually gotten good reviews from Canadians.

No comments:

Post a Comment