Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Mr. Chan's Bistro Burlington

Mr. Chan's Bistro in Burlington seems to be my go-to restaurant when I can't make up my mind where to go for lunch. Nothing exciting but I can always find something decent and there is plenty of parking. Now all the dishes are presented in one menu, no more "Special menu".



Preserved Vegetable & 3 Delight w/ Egg Noodle Soup. The three delight turned out to a few nuggets of beef, red roasted pork and chicken. The broth was actually very good as was the thick noodles and the chicken was tender. Could have been more preserved veggies but overall a very nice lunch and I got stuffed.



Hidden in a strip mall next to the DCU Credit Union (excellent bank, btw) it doesn't look like much but the inside is very nice and even if you can't see in you can see out and the tinted windows do let the light in.

No comments:

Post a Comment