Saturday, May 24, 2014

PHU KET Wakefield

Saturday lunch at PHU KET in Wakefield and again I was the only customer.



The lunch boxes now come with vegetable soup and that turned out to be mushrooms, carrot and Napa cabbage in a mild broth. It was nice, the cabbage gave it a bit of crunch but I think I like the old tofu soup better.



I believe that the Siam Seafood lunchbox is new. Shrimp(1), Scallops(1), Mussels(1), Squid, squash, mushrooms, red peppers and string beans(none) in a spicy chili sauce is how the menu describes it. In addition there were cashews in there, not mentioned on the menu so beware if you are allergic. I asked for it extra spicy and it was, so that was nice. The dressing for the salad is now a heavier peanut based dressing and again I liked the old lighter one better. The crispy spring rolls have shrunk quite a bit compared to before.

No comments:

Post a Comment