Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Masa Woburn

I found a full "Pay for 4 lunches and get the 5th free" card in my wallet for Masa in Woburn and I have no idea how long it been there so I was curious to see if they would honor it.



The online menu wasn't up to date so the Scallop Po'boy sandwich that I was looking forward to wasn't available. Instead, I ordered the Crab Cake sandwich. I got lettuce, tomato and red onion with it and with a choice of salad or FF, the FF won. What a surprise! The crab cake was. as you can see, very very crispy and while the exterior was firm the interior was runny and I couldn't taste any crab in there. The french fries were soggy and undercooked, they are usually excellent. I wonder if the fry oil wasn't up to temp. They took my free lunch card so at least I didn't have to spend money on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment