Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Blue Ginger Wellesley

So I went back to Blue Ginger in Wellesley for the second week of Boston Dine Out. What I didn't realize before was that the Dine Out dishes was on the regular menu as well. You do get a discount during the two weeks that Boston Dine out runs.



This time I started with the Chilled Corn and Ginger Soup with chorizo crumble, lime leaf creama and corn nuts. This was an excellent cold soup, really delicious.



Yes, I had the Spicy Paella with House Chorizo, herb jasmine rice and kimchi aioli again. It was as good as the last time and since it's on the regular lunch menu, I can go back for more.



The interior is very nice with the open kitchen and I got a really nice table in the back so I had a really good view. They get impressibly busy even at lunch. Again, the service was impeccable.

No comments:

Post a Comment