Sunday, September 27, 2015

FuLoon Beverly

Beautiful day for a drive so I headed back to FuLoon in Beverly who really isn't that far away. I also found out that they have reserved parking behind the restaurant. They additionally now have their full liquor license. No website for either restaurant at the moment.



This is a must try at FuLoon, Mandarin Cabbage with Spicy and Sour ($9.95). This was a seriously big bowl and it was a little spicy and a lot of sour and it was served warm. It was an interesting dish and nice enough with the crunchy cabbage and the sauce, but I'm not sure it's for me. I'll eat the leftovers tonight and decide.



Sliced Pork with Green Hot Pepper and Black Bean Sauce ($12.95). Not much of a sauce was present but it was still a good and tasty dish, The peppers had some heat and the chili in the dish helped and the pork had a nice texture and was not mushy and the black beans added a nice saltiness. Overall a pretty nice dish. Maybe I go up on a weekday the next time and try something from the lunch menu, they have egg fried rice, and it would be interesting to see how that turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment