Sunday, October 18, 2015

Oscar's Pinatas Tewksbury

It seemed a good idea to stop at Oscar's Pinatas in Tewksbury for lunch on my way home today. It was just after noon and the parking lot was empty. Their website has been suspended. Hm, hint hint.



I got seated quickly by the friendly waitress and colorful chips and salsa arrives. The chips were cold and the salsa just OK, it had seriously big chunks of tomato in it.



Combo plate of Chile Relleno and a Chimichanga with beans and rice ($11.95). The Chile Relleno was just beef stuffed into the chile with cheese on top and covered in sauce. The Chimichanga was just a rolled up stuffed tortilla. Isn't a chimichanga supposed to be deep fried? As well as the Chile Relleno? Since both were stuffed with shredded beef and covered in sauce, they pretty much tasted the same. Of course, the Chile Relleno still had seeds left inside. I never learn. Cheapest possible silverware rolled in a minuscule napkin.



The interior isn't very exciting and it was also cold. Now I remember why I have never been back here after my first visit.

Oscars Pinata Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment