Thursday, October 22, 2015

Pho & Spice Waltham

Pho & Spice in Waltham has been a longtime favorite of mine when it comes to Pho, not too impressed with other dishes on the menu, but I have only tried a few.



Located on the famous Moody Street, it's a small place and easily overlooked.



Yes, it's a really small place and this is it, apart from the tables at the window, but the place is clean and bright.



There is all sort of condiments available. I really like the chili oil, very fragrant and a bit spicy.



This is the Dac Biet (Medium) that comes with everything, brisket, tripe, tendons and rare eye of round. Lime, bean sprouts and mint come separately. I was a bit disappointed today, the soup wasn't as fragrant as I remember it and the brisket was mostly absent as was the tripe, and the beef was tough. There was a good amount of tendon, so that was good. I was quick to snag the chili oil from the table next to me. Service was very good, but they had three servers working.

Pho & Spice Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment