Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Boston Burger Company Somerville

Boston Burger Company couldn't more centrally located in Davis Square even if they tried, their address is actually 37 Davis Square.



People were huddling on their doorstep waiting for the bus when I got here. I had to take a new picture when I was leaving.



Look at this construction! This is the KILLER BEE ($11) and it was topped with American cheese, bacon, a stack of beer battered onion rings and honey BBQ sauce. I went with the beans instead of the slaw and you also get chips. The beans were very sweet similar to the Boston baked beans, but the chips were nice and crunchy. The rings were very nice, cooked well, The burger, ordered medium rare, was barely medium, but it was a loosely packed patty with a nice char and a very beefy taste. I'm going to give them another chance since the burger tasted really really nice and the price was right.



This is the dining room to the left.



And this is the other one and I got the nice window table in the corner. Both rooms were pleasant and bright.



I could have had a really pleasant view of Davis Square, but it was pouring rain outside.

Boston Burger Company Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment