Friday, January 8, 2016

I Love Sushi Cambridge

Friday's seems appropriate for Sushi for some reason, so I headed out to I Love Sushi in the Porter Exchange in Cambridge. I must admit that flying up Mass Ave in Cambridge has a certain death-defying charm to it.



They occupy a prime corner spot in the Japanese Alley. Bar seating only but they did a brisk takeout business as well.



I went with the Chirashi ($15.50). The online menu states "9 pieces + Sushi Rice side Tuna (1), Salmon (1), Yellowtail (1), Red Snapper (1), Squid (1), Octopus (1), Shrimp (1), Sweet Egg (1), Crab Stick (1) + Sushi Rice" but I guess that is just an example since I got two pieces of Tuna and two Salmon. This was nice and the squid was a pleasant treat as was the tasty fish eggs. Some of the fish were sliced very thin and the tuna pieces were strangely dry. There was no menu available when ordering so everything was kind of a surprise.

I Love Sushi Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment