Sunday, January 10, 2016

Pho Bistro Malden

I had a hard time finding Pho Bistro in Malden until I realized that there were two Pleasant Streets in Malden. This warmish but seriously wet and windy Sunday called for some nice soup and I had high hopes for this pace.



Parking in this area can be troublesome but since it was Sunday, and pouring rain, parking was easy to find. They changed their name last year but it's still the same ownership.



Interior is nice with a bamboo divider separating the dining areas a bit.



This is the reason for the trip, a big Bowl of Pho! Actually, it's a medium sized portion of the # 54 PHO ($9). "Noodle soup with brisket, flank, fatty flank, soft tendon, and tripe." The broth was really good with an aromatic flavor and the meat was nice and tender and for once the tripe was soft but still had a little bit of crunch to it. The soft tendon was soft and tasty. Overall a very nice bowl of Pho with one of the better broth's around and I'll be back to try more variants.



When I asked for the advertised chili that was, as usual, missing from the condiment plate, the waitress brought out a whole container of fresh jalapenos. I like the little plastic containers that were stacked on the table since I prefer to just dip the meat in the chili sauce.



Another view from my table, I was hoping to capture the torrential downpour outside.

PHO Bistro Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment