Sunday, January 3, 2016

Sichuan Gourmet Framingham

Sunshine, Sunday Morning Blues on the radio, twisty backroads leading down to Sichuan Gourmet in Framingham, what's better than this?



I have been looking forward to trying this, not that I had much of a clue as to what I would get, but that's a feature of going to interesting restaurants. The menu said JinGu Frog Meat (With Bone, Weekend Only) ($23.95) and this is what appeared. It looked pretty fierce but was just spicy and there was more stuff underneath that it took me a while to find. The content of the dish was very similar to the Gangou Dry Cooked Series dish that I had here. The frog meat tasted, not surprisingly, like chicken but it was tender and I thoroughly enjoyed this dish, despite all the bones. This is the first time I have had anything else other than just the legs.



Not overly busy and I think I counted about ten staff people being around and that was just about one for every occupied table.

No comments:

Post a Comment