Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Chili's Reading

I went to Chili's in Reading back in 2012 and didn't have a good lunch but they got me again with an offer of getting a free app when ordering an entree.



They are located in the same plaza as Home Depot.



The dining area was a bit dark but at least, it was warm.



The bar area was nice and bright and I should have taken a booth in here instead and would have avoided a kid behind me and one next to me.



I went for the Southwest Pairings, Chose Two ($8). Beef Taco and Chicken Quesadilla served with Jasmin Rice and Black Beans. The rice was cold but the beans were really tasty, not sure why they put Pico de gallo in there. The chicken quesadilla was fine with plenty of cheese and chicken. The Beef Taco was ground beef on a soft tortilla and it wasn't bad at all. I really like their pay at the table approach using the game console.



For my free app, I picked Wings over Buffalo ($9.99) on the bone. Even after reheating the wings was still very good and not dry at all. I'm still not sure how this makes sense for the restaurant unless they can get a group or a family in for this deal since it's only one coupon per table.

Chili's Grill & Bar Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment