Thursday, February 18, 2016

Longhorn Reading

Longhorn Steakhouse in Reading is sharing a plaza with Bertucci's and is located next to the very nice Stop & Shop.



Outside waiting area? Not for today even if the temp has gone back up into the 30's.



I got seated in a booth in the bar area, not to be recommended, it started out really cold in there.



The dining area is nice and rustic.



You get an enormous loaf of bread with fake butter. I wasn't too impressed with the bread.



From the lunch menu, pick two ($8). I picked Caesar salad and 1/3 lbs burger ordered medium rare as usual. The salad was very lightly dressed in a mild Caesar dressing but the shaved parmesan(?) had almost no flavor. The burger looked good with plenty of onions and nicely melted cheese with a nicely toasted bun.



They failed miserable with cooking the burger medium rare so back it went.



Their second try was much better but of course, now the cheese wasn't melted and I only got a few rings of onions. The underseasoned patty didn't taste overly beefy and it also was a bit gristly. I don't think I'll add this to my lunch rotation.

Longhorn Steakhouse Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment