Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Pignone's Cafe Stoneham

I wanted some breakfast for lunch today, so I headed back to Pignone's Cafe in Stoneham. I visited them a long time ago when everyone was called "Honey".



They are located in Stoneham center just before the post office and they have off street parking.



One big room with some counter seating as well. People seemed to enjoy their breakfast's at a leisure pace.



I ordered the Corned Beef, Hash and Eggs ($10.95) served with home fries and toast. What happened to the cheap and affordable breakfast? The "home fries" was just boiled unseasoned potatoes that had been very lightly fried. The hash was fine but could have done with some seasoning but my over easy eggs was cooked perfectly. They had Scali bread for the toast available and that made me happy since I really like that. The service was fine but the "Honey" part was gone since the waitresses are now of a different generation.

Pignone's Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment