Monday, March 28, 2016

Buff's Pub Newton

Buff's Pub in Newton is really well known for their wings and have won awards right and left for them. This is my second visit, wasn't too impressed with my first visit a number of years back, pre-blog.



They are located on the busy Washington Street and parking can be a really tough to find here. It's not so easy to find the pub itself either unless you know where it is. I was lucky and found a spot nearby that was already paid for.



This is it. It's a pub, what did you expect?



Ten Honey Hot Wings ($9.75) in a to-go container since I knew there were going to be leftovers. They were HOT with just a hint of honey. Well sauced and crispy on the outside but they were all on the dry side, especially the flats. I can not understand how they could be ready in less than five minutes unless they are somehow precooked. They also hit me with a 60 cent takeout charge and that doesn't make me happy. They are cash only so be prepared. I know a lot of people are a fan of their wings but I'll pass.

Buff's Pub Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment