Saturday, July 2, 2016

Skybokx 109 Natick

Bright blue sky, a gentle breeze and a perfect temperature made for a nice cruise down to Skybokx 109 in Natick. I must admit that I haven't a clue what the name means. I know what a skybox is.



They are located in a slightly awkward location on Speen Street, next to a hotel, so at least parking is not an issue.



It's a sports bar so of course they have a huge bar. They are only open for lunch on Saturdays and Sundays.



More spacious seating and of course there is flatscreens all over the place.



I started with the Honey Mustard Wings ($9.99). The wings were tender and somewhat crispy on the outside. Not really a fan of their version of honey mustard dressing.



They have one burger offering that is a one pound burger but I went with their "normal" 10 oz burger and picked the BACON BLEU (11.99). "10 oz Angus, country bacon, blue cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion". When I hear country bacon I think about thick slabs of bacon but that's obviously not what they were thinking. The bacon was cooked nicely and the blue cheese was tasty but on the mild side. The coated fries was excellent, crispy and very tasty and really the best part of the meal. Again, the same could not be said for the burger that was ordered medium rare and arrived medium well, at the most and it was dry as well. When I asked the waitress if she thought this was a medium rare she asked if I wanted it cooked more! She did offer to get me another burger but I passed since I had at this point eaten a good chunk of the unseasoned burger. When I asked for my leftover to go, she just dumped two containers on the table. So much for service but maybe she was busy with the other single table she had.

Address 319 Speen St, Natick, MA 01760 
Phone number (508) 903-1600

Skybokx 109 Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment