Wednesday, September 14, 2016

99 Restaurant Tewksbury

In honor of National Cheeseburger day, I decided to visit the 99 Restaurant in Tewksbury since they are offering a $5 cheeseburger. Actually, National Cheeseburger Day is really on Sept 18, but I'm not picky. It used to be any burger for $5 but after looking at the menu I can understand the change. There is only two burgers left on the menu and a very small lunch menu as well. I was hoping for the Sweet Heat Burger that had fried jalapenos on top but it's gone.



This is a big 99 with plenty of parking just off the scenic Rte 38. I also needed to visit the Walmart that's just up the street, so this worked out pretty well.



The inside was very nice and it turns out that they just finished a full refurb of the place. No window tables available unless you want to sit in the bar.


Very nice bar area. They were only somewhat busy at lunch today.



I do like that going to a 99 is a good excuse to have popcorn in the middle of the day and they are normally pretty good.



The aforementioned cheeseburger with fries. The buns were nicely toasted and I have always liked their fries. The burger, much to my surprise, did come out exactly as ordered and was a nicely charred and loosely packed beefy patty. Needed seasoning but I can handle that. How come I have to go to a 99 to get a $5 burger cooked as ordered when most $15+ burger comes out overcooked?

Address 401 Main St, Tewksbury, MA 01876 
Phone number (978) 863-9099

Ninety Nine Restaurant And Pub Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment