Saturday, September 10, 2016

Taste of Siam Stoneham

I can't believe that I haven't been back to Taste of Siam in Stoneham for quite a long time, this is such a nice little place.



I again opted for the lunch box ($8.95) and you get a Chicken and Noodle soup that today was sans the chicken but still tasty. I went with the Golden Triangle and Fried Bangkok dumpling for my apps and they each had a dipping sauce. Not sure what went with what. Time to try another curry and I opted for the Green Curry*** with pork. "With string bean, eggplant, green pea, zucchini, bell pepper, basil in green curry & coconut milk." I stressed that I wanted it three-star spicy and I promised to not send it back and it come out spicy, I would say 2 1/2, so it packed a good amount of heat. I really like that the curry comes out in a bowl so you get a decent amount of the sauce.



A good amount of pork and the veggies were fresh and look at the quality of the green beans, almost haricot verts like. The eggplant didn't make it, but no big deal. It was delicious and I devoured all of it while imbibing water and wiping my nose.



This is how it looked when I arrived and it looked the same when I left, I hope they do more business at night.

Address 499 Main St, Stoneham, MA 02180 
Phone number (781) 438-4001

No comments:

Post a Comment