Monday, March 27, 2017

Brewer's Coalition Newton

What's better than a $5 burger when the rain is pouring down? I used the GoPapaya app to reserve a table at Brewer's Coalition in Newton to get a discount.



Different view today since I decided to take a high top. I like this better. Never noticed the taps in the windows before.



This time I ordered the burger medium rare, on the rare side, and it comes out perfectly medium rare. Still unseasoned but I can remedy that. The fries are really excellent. Since you need to order a drink, this is really a $7.50 burger, but still a good deal. It's such a good deal that the Papaya discount didn't apply, and that makes sense. You still get rewarded by Papayas bonus program.

Download the GoPapaya app on the Apple store or Google Play store and create an account using the invitation code "PET8456". After your first meal out on GoPapaya, they'll send you a $10 Amazon gift card plus you save up to 50% off your meal! GoPapaya now also have a great rewards program.

If you are curious, no I don't get paid for promoting GoPapaya. I just think it's such a good idea and I'm just happy to support the concept.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment