Friday, March 3, 2017

Sichuan Taste Malden

Sichuan Taste in Malden has finally got a Facebook page, and their web page is also improving.



After I had finished my excellent H&S soup, the manager brought over this as treat. "Beef and Ox tripe's in Chili Sauce". Not sure why it's called beef and ox since that's the same animal. It should have been called Beef Tendons and Tripe in Chili Sauce. My translation app said: "Couple's Sliced Beef in Chili Sauce". The tendons were excellent, tender and tasty, and I'm not sure how they could cut the tripe this way. The tripe is the light piece on top. Regardless, it was a very tasty dish with tons of chili oil on the bottom. What a treat this was and it shows how nice the guys here are!



Finally my lunch, Shredded Beef w. Pepper. The beef was tender, the pepper was hot and the rice was tasty. Another very nice lunch at this delightful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment