Sunday, May 21, 2017

Pho #1 Waltham

Pho #1 in Waltham has nothing in common with Pho #1 in Woburn. They have a very extensive menu with Thai, Vietnamese and Korean dishes. I stand corrected, they have the same owners.



They are located on the busy Moody Street, and I was just told about a parking lot on Chestnut Street that is very convenient.



The inside isn't very big but pleasant and bright and impeccable clean. They serve lunch seven days a week.



I was going to order the PHO #1 DOUBLE FRIED Garlic/Crazy Wings ($10.95), but when I saw the Lunch Meal Fried Chicken ($8.95), I went for that instead. I picked the Crazy Wings, and for my sides, I picked Potato Salad and Kimchi. The chicken was super crispy, and the Crazy Hot sauce was pleasantly spicy. The wings were on the dry side, and I think they served the smallest wings they could find in my lunch meal special. Another table ordered the regular item, and their wings certainly looked bigger. The Kimchi was excellent. The Potato Salad was just mashed potatoes with a few kernels of corn, and it was horrible. The service was pleasant and the food arrived quickly. I'll be back to try more dishes.

Address 374 Moody Street, MA 02453
Phone 781.891.6977


Pho 1 Waltham Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

2 comments:

  1. Hi Peter,
    Just in case you didn't know, both restaurants are owned by the same family though. Last week I was at Pho1 in Woburn and asked about all of the regular waitstaff, they said that they were all at their Waltham location.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reply. I would never have thought it was the same owners.

      Delete