Thursday, July 6, 2017

Super Chicken Beverly

I ended up at Super Chicken in Beverly after my first choice was closed for vacation with no announcement anywhere. Super Chicken doesn't have a website, but a menu can be found HERE.



There is street work going on, so the parking currently is a mix of metered and nonmetered parking.



They have inside seating, and the place was impeccably clean. The tables were quickly wiped down after the customers left. You order and pay and pickup at the counter. They do accept CC.



The sides are on display up front.



They are known for their fried chicken, and I also hear that their Friday Prime Rib special is popular. Two piece dinner is $7.99 and three pieces are only two bucks more, so I went for the three piece. All dark, of course. For my two sides, I picked the mash with gravy and the stuffing that also had gravy on it. For the cornbread, I asked for a corner piece because that's the best piece. The chicken was crispy and juicy, and the pieces were substantial. The mashed potatoes were very smooth and the gravy was excellent, but the winner was the stuffing! Next time, I'll order a double stuffing with gravy.

Address 289 Rantoul St, Beverly, MA 01915
Phone number (978) 927-8884

Super Chicken Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment