Monday, September 18, 2017

Moonstones Chelmsford

The Indian restaurant I picked for today was not open when I arrived. When trying to decide what to do, two employees showed up and then left. Luckily Moonstones in Chelmsford was nearby, so I guess it's Indian tomorrow.



They are located next to a chain hotel, kind of in the middle of nowhere. If I stayed in the hotel, I would be really happy to find this restaurant next door. Plenty of parking.



They have a nice little outdoor seating area.



A raw bar with seating is located before the dining room. Well, one of the dining rooms, there seemed to be dining rooms everywhere.



This is the main dining room with a big bar and nice high tops next to the windows. Guess what I picked?



From the nice lunch menu, I picked Chicken Parm Sandwich (13.5). "breaded chicken, tomato sauce, mozzarella, sea salt fries". There was a number of different fries on the menu, but everyone got the same as I got. The fries were really good, crispy and fried perfectly. It was a big amount of fries, and I made sure that I finished them. I can always reheat the sandwich, but reheating fries are hard. The chicken was nicely breaded and crispy, apart from where the tomato sauce coved it. The chicken was tender, and the tomato sauce was very tasty. There were two big pieces of chicken, so I'll get at least one more dinner out of this. Service was very pleasant, and the hostess/manager stopped by and asked how the food was. They got pretty busy at lunch today.

Address 185 Chelmsford St (Rt 110), MA 01824
Phone number (978) 256-7777

Moonstones Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment