Tuesday, September 19, 2017

MuLan Waltham

I haven't blogged about MuLan in Waltham for quite some time since I mostly have the same favorite dished at lunch, but I found a dish that I have overlooked and had to try it.



Yes, this was the kind of day we had today. There is still free on-street parking in Waltham.



They weren't that busy at lunch today. The interior is very nice, and you get linen tablecloths.



The dish I had missed was the Diced Chicken with Hot Sauce (8.95). But where is the H&S soup? Turns out that there is no more complimentary soup at lunch. You still get peanuts and pickled cabbage. This was an excellent dish, and it was seriously spicy and very tasty. Not as spicy as the Chicken in Chili sauce, that doesn't have any chili sauce at all. Much to my surprise, the jalapenos weren't overly hot but was nice and crispy. You still get a very substantial portion.



A closeup of all the good stuff.

Address 835 Main St, Waltham, MA 02451
Phone number (781) 642-8888

No comments:

Post a Comment