Tuesday, September 5, 2017

The NexMex Thing Peabody

I had a pretty good meal on my previous visit to The NexMex Thing in Peabody, and since today is Tuesday, I headed back for some more half priced Tacos.


Since I didn't get the name on my first visit, I spoke to the wife about the name, and it is an implied T in there. Metered parking outside, a quarter gives you an hour or free parking up the street.


The inside is bright and clean, with some nice high tops. A portable AC kept the interior cool.


The half priced tacos are the chicken and pork, so I ordered two of each, two in soft tortillas, and two in a hard shell. I like the crunch of the hard shell, but I think you get more food in the soft. The chicken could have done with some more Cajun spices. I was going to ask for extra spicy but forgot. The pork was tender. Not a bad deal for $5. I didn't realize that they are next door to the famous Brodie's Pub, they are on my list for their Burger and Onion Rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment