Tuesday, October 3, 2017

The Cheesecake Factory Burlington

Believe it or not, but I have never been to The Cheesecake Factory in Burlington or any of their locations. However, everyone seems to love the place, so it was time for a visit.



They are located in the Burlington Mall, so parking is not an issue. Finding a spot might be. They have plenty of outdoor seating.



This is the bar, one of a multitude dining areas.



It's hard to describe how huge this place is. I can't imagine it being filled up and people waiting for tables, but that seems to be common.



I got myself a nice and sunny booth. Pleasant place setting, and you get some crusty bread and, I think, some wheat bread. The butter was hard.



From the small Plates & Snacks, I picked the "Nashville Hot" Chicken Nuggets (4.95). "Hand Battered and Fried Crisp with Our Very Spicy Nashville Hot Sauce. Served with Ranch Dressing". I promptly swapped the Ranch for Blue Cheese without any problem. Well, the Crisp didn't make it, and while it was pleasantly spicy, it fell short of the Nashville Hot, but that was kind of expected. The chicken was of the processed variety, but I really liked the dish. It was tasty, somewhat spicy with a savory batter and the blue cheese dressing was very good. Did I mention that this could have been a meal in itself?



Lunch sized LOUISIANA CHICKEN PASTA 13.95. "Parmesan Crusted Chicken Served Over Pasta with Mushrooms, Peppers and Onions in a Spicy New Orleans Sauce". The pasta was cooked perfectly, the vegetables were still crunchy, and the sauce was delicious and even sort of spicy. The thin chicken was tender and the crust was very crisp and super delicious. I was surprised how good this dish was. I guess there is a reason people wait in line to get in here. My server was very good and it was service with a smile.

Address 75 Middlesex Turnpike, Burlington, MA 01803 
Phone number (781) 273-0060

The Cheesecake Factory Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment