Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Three Amigos Stoneham

It's Taco Tuesday, and I thought about going to Temazcal, but I go there all the time. I then saw that On The Border in Woburn has a Taco special on Tuesdays. After reading a few reviews, it seems that the issue I had on my last visit persists. I was seated by the hostess, and then nothing. Waitresses were walking by, and after about 15 minutes of this, I walked up to the hostess and told her what didn't happen. She wasn't very interested, so I left. I then remembered Three Amigos in Stoneham, that I like but don't frequent often enough.


They look the same from the outside, and the parking lot outside have expanded quite a bit.


The uncomfortable seats have been replaced by nice upholstered seats. Apart from that, the place looks the same as on my last visit.


You get (not homemade and cold) chips with either a mild or a hot salsa and I tried the hot salsa that this time was respectfully spicy.


On the specials board, I noticed Two Jalapeño Chorizo Tacos ($6.99). "Mexican Spicy Sausage with lettuce, Pico De Gallo and Guacamole". Plenty of tasty guacamole, and plenty of Chorizo. The Chorizo was tasty but not very spicy. The Pico De Gallo was fresh. I must admit that I really liked this. Service was pleasant.

Address 125 Main St, Stoneham, MA 02180
Phone number (781) 438-2773

No comments:

Post a Comment