Thursday, November 2, 2017

MuLan Waltham

I have now had the same dish three times in a row at Mulan in Waltham.


First time I ordered the Diced Chicken with Hot Sauce (8.95) was because I had never had it. It turned out to be a really tasty dish that was seriously spicy. The second time I had it was because I'm an idiot who didn't remember what I ordered on my previous visit. No big deal, still a very good dish. This time I had everything figured out and pointed to L34 Chicken in Chili Sauce. The waiter then said that they have this in two versions, one crispy and one stir-fried. I have had the crispy version when they had the lunch combo platter, so I went with the stir-fried, expecting to get something that wasn't on the menu. But what I got was the same dish again. I can't believe the stupidity of the waiter, who spoke really good English, to do this to me. I tried to explain how stupid this was to him, but I don't think he got it.

1 comment:

  1. The stir-fried and crispy versions look very different in terms of the cooking of the chicken.

    ReplyDelete