Saturday, November 4, 2017

My Diner Melrose

My Diner in Melrose lost their location in Boston and relocated to Melrose earlier this year. They have since reopened in Boston, but the Melrose location will remain open.



They are located on Main Street, and there is parking behind the building. If I was to eat breakfast, this is a great deal.



This is a small place and really busy, but I managed to grab a seat at the counter.



Hash Benedict (7.95) turned out to be three eggs. The eggs were cooked properly, the Hollandaise sauce was a tasty and a proper Hollandaise. The hash was probably the best I have had, not fatty and really well seasoned. The home fries were cooked well but completely lacked seasoning. Everything else was so well done that this really surprised me.

Address 399 Main Street, Melrose, MA 02176
Phone number (781) 662-6777

My Diner Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment: