Sunday, November 19, 2017

Pho Paris Peabody

Pho Paris in Peabody still doesn't have a website, and I haven't really found a readable menu anywhere. I was here earlier in the year and had an excellent #41 Pho Special Combination (Pho Dac Biet). This was really one of the best I have had, so I was curious how they would do on other noodle soups.



I turned off Rte 1 one plaza early and thought they had closed before I got my bearings back.



The inside is neat and impeccably clean.



Every table has a condiment tray with everything you would need, including the small dishes in case you want your Sriracha on the side.



I started with an order of Fried Egg Rolls ($4.75). "Pork, Shrimp, taro and thin vermicelli in crispy wrapper. Served with sweet fish sauce". The rolls were a bit dense and dry. I think I prefer their Spring Rolls.



It's a noodle soup so you get all the accouterments, including the often listed, but rarely seen sliced jalapeno peppers.



Here is the 56 "Shank and Pork Soup Large Vermicelli With Pork Knuckle" ($9.95). The pork broth was excellent, rich and porky with a hint of heat. The noodles could have been cooked a little bit less, but they weren't mushy. There isn't much meat on the pork knuckles, but I knew that. This was a really tasty noodle soup that I enjoyed. They really have an extensive menu. 157 items on the menu.

Address 136 Newbury St, Peabody, MA 01960
Phone number (978) 535-8339

No comments:

Post a Comment