Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Jami's Kitchen Salem

I have heard pleasant things about Jami's Kitchen in Salem, so when I saw that they are participating in Salem Restaurant week with a two-course meal for $20, off I went.



If you go any further north you are in Beverly. Private parking lot, and also street parking is available.
 

The inside was nice and bright and absolutely spotless.



The dining room. I took one of the hightops with a water view. I could see The Anchor in Beverly from here.



I started with the Sauteed Mussels that come with garlic bread. The mussels were cooked well, but they were on the smaller side.



I then picked the BBQ Ribs that come with Fries and Coleslaw. The fries were excellent, light and fluffy with some seasoning. The coleslaw was on the wetter side but was really tasty. I think there was some finely chopped dill in there. I got two thinner ribs (actually four) and two humongous ribs. The ribs were really good with just a coating of BBQ sauce. As with properly BBQed ribs, they were not falling off the bone but had a nice bite. Did I mention that the fries were excellent?


They have some daily specials.


Tuesday special "The Lady luck Wheel". The service was friendly, and the owner helped bring out the food and checked on the customers. I like that.

Address 2 Bridge Street, Salem, MA
Phone number (978) 740-4619

No comments:

Post a Comment