Sunday, May 13, 2018

MuLan Waltham

Seeing that it's Mothers Day, picking a lunch restaurant is a bit tricky, but I settled on MuLan in Waltham.



Is it just me or are they giving you a smaller amount of crispy cabbage and peanuts?



When ordering the Pork Chop Noodle Soup ($10.95), the first thing to arrive is a plate of pork chops. It seemed that the amount of chops has decreased as well. The pork chops were tasty.



The noodle soup itself. Look at that broth and compare it to a previous visit. This was bland, and the noodles were overcooked. Of the pork, there were just a few nuggets, and I thought that the tea egg was gone as well until I found it underneath the noodles. This was a big disappointment, and this dish is now off my list. At 12:30 there was a line out the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment