Thursday, July 19, 2018

Grape Leaf Newton

I was headed to Chestnut Hill, so that gave me a chance to try out Grape Leaf Mediterranean Grille located in Newton Highlands.


They have some outside seating. There is metered on-street parking, but if you continue towards the station, there is free parking around the corner.


The inside is relatively small, and the food is cooked in front of you. They have two rotisseries, but they were not used.


There is a small amount of seating. The inside was nice and bright. Warm water is available to my right.


I had to go with the LAMB GYRO ($8.50). "Rotisserie lamb, tzatziki, tomato, red onion, on pita". I got the tzatziki on the side so I could control the amount. Despite what the menu said, the unseasoned lamb was steamed on a flattop. No char, no grillmarks. The steamed lamb was tender and tasty, and it was a good amount of lamb.

Address: 6 Lincoln St, Newton, MA 02461
Phone: (617) 527-5366

No comments:

Post a Comment