Friday, July 20, 2018

Jimmy's Steer House Saugus

I wanted some prime rib for lunch today, so I went to Jimmy's Steer House in Saugus.



Rte 128 was a madhouse today, but taking the backroads here didn't add much time. They have a big parking lot, and I'm always taking an end space.



The inside is what it is, but everything is in excellent condition, and the place is impeccably clean.



I did skip the enormous loaf. Kansas City Prime Rib with a baked potato and horseradish. It could have been a bit rarer but it was tender and beefy and an absolute steal at $11.99. This was way better than the overcooked lump of meat I got at Century House. People are also raving about their Rice Pilaff, but that doesn't really go with prime rib. May I'll try it with their Jumbo Maryland Crabmeat Pie. They even serve from the lunch menu on Saturdays.

Address: 114 Broadway, Saugus, MA 01906
Phone: (781) 233-8600

No comments:

Post a Comment