Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Pasha Arlington

Pasha Turkish Cuisine in Arlington is such a lovely little restaurant and every time I go here, I tell myself I should visit more often. The problem is that there are so many excellent restaurants around, including a number of my favorites.


The free on-street parking is now gone, so I had to pay the 50 cents tax in the lot behind the restaurant.



They have swapped the two top and the four top, so my window seat is now gone. Of course they were so busy that I couldn't have the window table. One more couple wandered in during lunch today.



I haven't tried the Adana Kabob Wrap (12.95). "Grilled ground lamb and beef flavored with fresh vegetables". Not sure how the "flavored with fresh vegetables" work? The dressing is soo vinegary it will curl your toes from two feet away. I now always order the dressing on the side. The wrap was delicious and I really like the coated fries. The lettuce in the salad could have been fresher, but there was a lot of good stuff in it.

Address: 669 Massachusetts Ave, Arlington, MA 02476 
Phone: (781) 648-5888

No comments:

Post a Comment